×

quesAfter Medical test Army man was sent back home no response received

My brother was in Army but they send him back after medical test now they have never send any letter or called him. what can we do legally

• ansHi, Every person is entitled to have a copy of medical board, if not given you can apply to his unit.
    After obtaining the details if you find medical board is not held correctly you can appeal or challenge in a court of law. He is entitled to pension if not taken back in service subject to certain conditions.

Please provide more details on this issue
    his date of Enrollment and date of discharge if any
    which place and regiment he was posted.