After Medical test Army man was sent back home no response received
My brother was in Army but they send him back after medical test now they have never send any letter or called him. what can we do legally
Hi, Every person is entitled to have a copy of medical board, if not given you can apply to his unit.
After obtaining the details if you find medical board is not held correctly you can appeal or challenge in a court of law. He is entitled to pension if not taken back in service subject to certain conditions.
Please provide more details on this issue
his date of Enrollment and date of discharge if any
which place and regiment he was posted.
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- College authorities putting false allegations to ruin my reputation
- Delayed possession by the builder What legal action can be taken
- Paid booking amount seller cancelled the sale and not returning amount
- Husband saying he will not pay me anything in divorce. What to do?
- Offer accepted but not signed joining letter.