Who set aside arbitration award passed by Arbitrator?
how far is the arbitration award binding on the employee if the process was one-sided? can the award be challenged in the court of law?
If the process is one-sided then you can challenged in the court of law.
Aggrieved by the order of arbitrator you can make an application in District Court headed by District Judge or Additional District Judge or High Court for setting aside the award.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father running business on land in uncle's name can he claim the land
- Insurance claim from Max Bupa not cleared till date what action
- Need your guidance in signature for the sale of a site
- Private school hiring on contract basis is it legal
- how to move out my wife of my mothers house