quesWho set aside arbitration award passed by Arbitrator?

how far is the arbitration award binding on the employee if the process was one-sided? can the award be challenged in the court of law?

  • ansIf the process is one-sided then you can challenged in the court of law.

    Aggrieved by the order of arbitrator you can make an application in District Court headed by District Judge or Additional District Judge or High Court for setting aside the award.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Arbitration lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have property dispute with my uncle in which we have appoint arbitrator, now in…

meri shadi 18/4/2014 ko hui thi. lekin shadi ke 20 din ke andar hi wo…

After Arbitration Final degree in civil court which favours the buyer ,cant the seller offer…
I have applied for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2016 as per the notification No.5/2016‐ENGG…

Arbitration Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly