Who set aside arbitration award passed by Arbitrator?
how far is the arbitration award binding on the employee if the process was one-sided? can the award be challenged in the court of law?
If the process is one-sided then you can challenged in the court of law.
Aggrieved by the order of arbitrator you can make an application in District Court headed by District Judge or Additional District Judge or High Court for setting aside the award.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can i do if my husband did second marriage for dowry?
- Love marriage registered now wife don't want to stay with me
- Can we open a C.A.'s office in a flat in a housing Cooperative Society
- Need Help...I had purchased 1 apart.jointly with my wife 3 years ago
- Is it necessity to have an import export licence