quesWhen I can file an Execution Petition at the earliest ?

I have filed O P in Madras HC Sec.34(2) of the above Act to set aside the Arbitration Award which was against me in 2008. Madras HC(single judge) set aside the Arbitration Award on 27.4.2015 without cost. HC issued certified copy of judgement on 9.9.2015.Notice sent to other party by me to make payment on 5.10.2015.No communication from the other party till now. 1. When I can file an Execution Petition at the earliest. 2. What action the other party can take & what is the limitation for such action

You will have to file an execution and it can be filed anytime after passing of order till 1 year from the date of passing of order