When I can file an Execution Petition at the earliest ?
I have filed O P in Madras HC Sec.34(2) of the above Act to set aside the Arbitration Award which was against me in 2008. Madras HC(single judge) set aside the Arbitration Award on 27.4.2015 without cost. HC issued certified copy of judgement on 9.9.2015.Notice sent to other party by me to make payment on 5.10.2015.No communication from the other party till now. 1. When I can file an Execution Petition at the earliest. 2. What action the other party can take & what is the limitation for such action
You will have to file an execution and it can be filed anytime after passing of order till 1 year from the date of passing of order
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Legal action if cheque bounced when presented after Limitation Time
- Son's right in mother's property under muslim law
- What does mesne profit means
- How to prove verbal/emotional abuse by husband and his family
- Who will have the custody of child and property after divorce