What's difference between Adjudication and Arbitration?
What is the difference between Adjudication and Arbitration?
The adjudicative process is governed by formal rules of evidence and procedure. In adjudication, the decision is the responsibility of a judge, magistrate, or other legally-appointed official.
Whereas Arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a technique for the resolution of disputes outside the courts. In arbitration, the disputing parties agree on an impartial third partyâ??an individual or a groupâ??to hear both sides and resolve the issue.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Living with my parents in laws asking me to come back
- Property registered in my and brother's name.How can i take loan on it
- Legal notice for non-payment after opting for a service
- Hit and run case against cousin what would happen if he gets caught
- Bought property through POA but before benama father died