What is the use of arbitration if company has full right to appoint
what is the use of an arbitration agreement when company taken full right in their hand for appointment of sole arbitrator at their place , in this case other party lost all chances of justice
According to the arbitration act each party has the right to appoint an arbitrator and the arbitrators appointed by the parties appoint a third arbitrator. The number of arbitrators should be in odd numbers.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I change my surname after marriage to maiden surname
- Partiality and unequal behavior against disabled person
- Can we face judge without advocate
- Is there any way to find out if a person left a Will or not?
- Company Management threatening and torturing What action can I take