questresspaing and intrustion of property

i have airtel ph wires gong over my property and DB (box gives conection to others customer) installed on my wall we gave no permission to any one for DB and for wire to cross over my property. what civil and crimianl case i can file intrustion and tersspassing n what amt i can file case incourt. is email notificaltion good enough as legal formality 7th

• ans No email notification is not sufficient, it is suggested you should send a legal notice to Airtel,

if they fail to resolve the issue, then you can file a case against Airtel in consumer forum.