tresspaing and intrustion of property
i have airtel ph wires gong over my property and DB (box gives conection to others customer) installed on my wall we gave no permission to any one for DB and for wire to cross over my property. what civil and crimianl case i can file intrustion and tersspassing n what amt i can file case incourt. is email notificaltion good enough as legal formality 7th
No email notification is not sufficient, it is suggested you should send a legal notice to Airtel,
if they fail to resolve the issue, then you can file a case against Airtel in consumer forum.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i protect myself from people against whom i filed a complaint
- Want to sell property mentioned in WILL that is expired
- wife cheating on husband case
- Cancellation of registration of designs under S. 19 of Designs Act.
- Child custody right of 1 year old daughter after seperation