tresspaing and intrustion of property
i have airtel ph wires gong over my property and DB (box gives conection to others customer) installed on my wall we gave no permission to any one for DB and for wire to cross over my property. what civil and crimianl case i can file intrustion and tersspassing n what amt i can file case incourt. is email notificaltion good enough as legal formality 7th
No email notification is not sufficient, it is suggested you should send a legal notice to Airtel,
if they fail to resolve the issue, then you can file a case against Airtel in consumer forum.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Being a legal heir do I have share in father's ancestral property
- Bank changed my salary account into savings account without any notice
- Can I start a company with a similar idea
- Wife might file false 498a case against me what can i do
- Can dowry case we filed after 9 years of marriage?