questresspaing and intrustion of property

i have airtel ph wires gong over my property and DB (box gives conection to others customer) installed on my wall we gave no permission to any one for DB and for wire to cross over my property. what civil and crimianl case i can file intrustion and tersspassing n what amt i can file case incourt. is email notificaltion good enough as legal formality 7th

  • ans

     No email notification is not sufficient, it is suggested you should send a legal notice to Airtel,

    if they fail to resolve the issue, then you can file a case against Airtel in consumer forum.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Arbitration lawyers in India

Similar questions

While the arbitration proceeding was going on, it came to the notice that the company…

Is this clause an arbitration clause - “In case of any disputes regarding the meaning…

I got a education loan 1.66lacks for my BE and I have not paid the…
I used to work for an IT company , I signed a two year contract…

Arbitration Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly