Is it necessary to file caveat after case goes to other person favour?
MADRAS HIGH COURT HAS SET ASIDE ARBITRATION AWARD WHICH WAS IN FAVOUR OF RESPONDENT. NOW THE RESPONDENT MAY GO FOR REVIEW OR APPEAL. SO IS IT NECESSARY TO FILE CAVEAT PETITION BOTH AT HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT?
aggrieved party has got the option to file for a review of the order before the same court, and an appeal before the supreme court as well. in order to protect your interest it is advisable to file a caveat petition in both courts.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed sexual harassment complaint in company now unfair transfer given
- Husband not staying with me for last 1 year how can I file for divorce
- Dismissed from job on false marksheet which is not required to get job
- Parents not ready for our marriage what can we do
- Brother-in-law captured land illegally what can be done