Is it necessary to file caveat after case goes to other person favour?
MADRAS HIGH COURT HAS SET ASIDE ARBITRATION AWARD WHICH WAS IN FAVOUR OF RESPONDENT. NOW THE RESPONDENT MAY GO FOR REVIEW OR APPEAL. SO IS IT NECESSARY TO FILE CAVEAT PETITION BOTH AT HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT?
aggrieved party has got the option to file for a review of the order before the same court, and an appeal before the supreme court as well. in order to protect your interest it is advisable to file a caveat petition in both courts.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- son is living in my owned house and is now not allowing us to sell it.
- Hammering by first floor person in a shopping complex.
- Husband abusive and doesn't give maintenance as well. What to do?
- Can society disconnect water supply on non payment of maintenance
- Petition for mutual consent divorce under special marriage act