godown belongs ot mandir trust.
can tell the court agreement got destroyed in flood n hey natural clamity can hapen with anyone n photcopy gone wit the goods. when forcefully took over, law is same for all. right..? court can ask the person how n when n where u got this godown, property donated to mandir trust r n im sure trust wont do any thing illegal or bak date.stamp papers done few complaints 4illegal construction in person n online since aug2014 to lg dc n police do i have to make mcd and party in the writ. thankx
Please clarify the court agreement you are talking about?
If it is a legal property (authorized property) then the ownership can easily be traced from the registrar office. You can apply for duplicate papers from their the office. On the basis of that paper ownership can be determined.
If illegal construction is being carried out then you should make complaint to MCD and if MCD fails to take action then you can file a Writ Petition against MCD
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filed divorce case on basis of false ground how can I defend
- What is the procedure for filing a partition suit
- Can I file a case against a broker on the basis of credit note
- House is attached with a farm which is getting damage can take action
- How to forfeit a case filed in Manitnencae High Court