Given an indemnity bond for closing the case what should I do now
My company and Civil aviation Co-operative Society have entered a compromise petition Arbitration in the year 2009 by Arbitrator wherein I got 12 acres of land and they got 14 acres as per as per arbitration. According to consent arbitration between us I am supposed to give sites to 48 associate members if they deposit the amount which deposited in the society within 120 days (according to my conditions strictly) from the date of arbitration But nobody deposited or they came to approach me regarding this matter.What is the recourse of the case.how long the case will take for final orders.
You can enforce the arbitral award passed by the arbitral tribunal. Award shall be enforced where the arbitral proceedings are conducted i.e., territorial jurisdiction that Court only shall have the power of enforcing the award.
For enforcing award, it should attain finality of award which means that from the date of award there shall be a lapse of three months till then you can't enforce the award unless the time so specified under S.34 of the act get exhausted, then it can be enforceable as per s.36 of the act. After making an application before the respective Jurisdictional Court
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action possible against a person who has cheated me and may more?
- Buyer in a different city. Half payment pending. How to recover rest?
- How protect interest of everyone while investing in property together?
- What s the procedure for cheque bounce case
- Mutual Consent Divorce