family settlement deed
I share a property with 5 siblings of mine , we are seeking equal allocation under a legal agreement . Please let us know the way forward
Please consult a competent Advocate and let the same be put into a formal legal document signed and consented by all the parties in presence of witnesses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I rent a residential flat for commercial purpose
- Applied for passport 3years back can I apply again from different city
- Can daughters get share in ancestral property in karnataka.
- Can daughter seek financial information about father's business
- Can subsidiary company registered abroad hold a property in India