family settlement deed
I share a property with 5 siblings of mine , we are seeking equal allocation under a legal agreement . Please let us know the way forward
Please consult a competent Advocate and let the same be put into a formal legal document signed and consented by all the parties in presence of witnesses.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son's right on ancestral property owned by living father
- What evidence is needed to prove cheating in marriage
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce and how much time it takes?
- How can I obtain OBC certificate if parents doesn't not have
- What if defendant has not filed Board of resolution