can i file criminal FIR against landlord, he is not refunding security
Landlord security refund after taking possession. Should refund at the time of immediate possession. Not giving. Putting excuses that damages have been done to the flat. Now can I file a criminal FIR against him for cheating and not refunding my money?
Initially for the recovery of your security amount,
you should send a legal notice through an advocate to your landlord asking fro refund of security money.
If the landlord doesn't refund the security money then you can file a suit for recovery of dues in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father's property after his death.
- Wife and son are they joint holder of husband's property after death?
- is divorce granted in canada a valid divorce for india as well?
- Boy married another women after getting married with my daughter
- How to get relieving letter from co. after serving part notice period?