Builder not allowing us to transfer property to another party
We bought a property in Noida extension and are now having problem while selling it. We have a loan and the buyer also wants to get a loan. The builder earlier had said they will give an NOC for the transfer but now they are not doing it.
The BBA also says that we can transfer the property after making 40% of the payment and have done more than 40% payment. The builder is now asking for money to transfer.
What legal remedy do we have?
What is BBA?
Did you have a documents or agreement with builder which state he will give NOC for any transfer.
then you can send a legal notice to a builder and ask him to provide a NOC.
You should not give any money to builder for transfer.
Please specify full form of BBA then we can advise you further and suggest you which forum you can move.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it legal to do second marriage once alimony for first wife starts
- Demand for marriage out of extra-marital affairs
- Uncle trying take property given to me but I have no papers
- what is a conveyance deed
- Can my aunt transfer her share in the ancestral property to my mother