quesBuilder not allowing us to transfer property to another party

We bought a property in Noida extension and are now having problem while selling it. We have a loan and the buyer also wants to get a loan. The builder earlier had said they will give an NOC for the transfer but now they are not doing it.

The BBA also says that we can transfer the property after making 40% of the payment and have done more than 40% payment. The builder is now asking for money to transfer.

What legal remedy do we have?

What is BBA?
    Did you have a documents or agreement with builder which state he will give NOC for any transfer.

If yes,

then you can send a legal notice to a builder and ask him to provide a NOC.

You should not give any money to builder for transfer.

Please specify full form of BBA then we can advise you further and suggest you which forum you can move.