quesArbitration case decided w/o my presence. Now what should i do?

An arbitral award has been passed ex parte against my client in October, 2009. Thereafter the claimant filed an execution and attachment orders have been passed against his sole residential property. What is the remedy now?

• ansYour client has delayed the case. Your client could have filed an appeal against the order or should have filed objection. 

It is almost 6 years now so they have no remedy.

However we will have to examine the file and then we can try to find a legal solution.