Arbitration case decided w/o my presence. Now what should i do?
An arbitral award has been passed ex parte against my client in October, 2009. Thereafter the claimant filed an execution and attachment orders have been passed against his sole residential property. What is the remedy now?
Your client has delayed the case. Your client could have filed an appeal against the order or should have filed objection.
It is almost 6 years now so they have no remedy.
However we will have to examine the file and then we can try to find a legal solution.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can landlord deduct money for maintenance from security deposit
- Unable to pay loan borrowed by a friend
- How can we get partition of our agricultural land in our village
- Absorption into LIC as Supreme Court recent judgement
- previous company did not give complete salary what can be done