ambiguous contract sent by immigration agent taking money w/o any liab
an immigration agent has promised to get my immigration documents processed in consideration of Rs10,000. the contract sent by him however is simply T&C put on a plain paper without the company's logo or registered office. also it does not make the comapany liable in anyway if the promised work is not completed.
should i go ahead with the agreement? is it valid in law?
what will safegaurd do i have if the agent is unable to fulfill its part of the contract?
Before advising you to go ahead with the agreement, we would advice you that it is very important for you to look into the terms and conditions of the contract.
Otherwise it is not advisable at all to go ahead with the agreement as it no way safeguards that your immigration documents will be processed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the daughter's rights over property of father
- Tenant staying for 25 years now capturing our land. What to do?
- How to Act Now on Non Bailable Warrant?
- About share of sisters and mother in fathers self earned property.
- difference between Annulment and Divorce?