Advocate Siddhartha Mishra
Chak Niratul (Chauphatka), Allahabad
Experience: 4 years
Advocate Siddhartha Mishra, studied law from the R.M.L.A.U and after spending some time in the corporate world to understand the work culture and system of corporate houses, he started his own law firm to provide the public with better and cost effective legal support.
During his studies, he interned at the state law office at Allahabad High Court with Mr. D.R. Chaudhary, a Government Advocate, to understand the work culture and view of state toward the litigation better.
Siddhartha's area of expertise include company law, criminal law, taxation matters and cyber law matters.
Advocate Siddhartha enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Allahabad.
Enrollment Number : UP/6521/2013
Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Siddhartha Mishra: English, Hindi
- Cyber Crime
- Labour & Service
- Allahabad High Court
- Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow
- Competition Commission of India
- Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad
- Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad
- Labour Court, Lucknow
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP
- Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
Book Consultation With Advocate Siddhartha Mishra
30 Min phone consult
Rs. 1000/-Consult Now
1 Hour in-office meeting
Detailed opinion by email
30 Min video meeting
User Reviews for Advocate Siddhartha Mishra
Be the first one to write a review.