Advocate Maxim A Polyakov
Zelenyi Prospekt, Moscow-Russia
Experience: 16 years
Advocate Maxim spent nearly 10 years in trading business which enriched his expertise in a wide field of businesses. He mostly as a trader and then as a regional sales manager, was involved in raw materials (metals and concentrates) and FMCG import/export trading in Russia, CIS countries and Europe. During this quite long period he gained vast experience and worked for multinational companies operating both from Moscow and abroad: Zurich, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona.
Advocate Maxim specializes in legal services to individuals and legal entities, both Russian and foreign, including:
- oral and written legal advise in criminal, civil, arbitrary and administrative cases;
- preparation of legal conclusions in criminal, civil, arbitrary and administrative cases;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in business negotiations;
- promotion of pre-court friendly settlement of disputes;
- representation of individuals and legal entities before state bodies;
- defense of individuals during pretrial investigation and inquiry in criminal cases;
- defense of individuals before state bodies and courts in administrative and criminal cases;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in courts in civil and arbitrary cases;
- preparation of claims, suits, appeals and requests;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in court of appeal, court of cassation, supervisory court;
- representation of legal entities in arbitrary courts in Moscow and outside Moscow;
- implementation of court's decisions;
- representation of legal entities in bankruptcy procedures;
- legal examination and advise on business deals;
- preparation of legal documents for business deals;
- legal support of business deals.
Advocate Maxim advocate's experience over the years has included the following jobs:
- participating in arbitration and litigation hearings in Moscow and outside;
- advising Russian and foreign companies on the matters of threatened arbitration in Russia;
- advising, representing and defending Russian and foreign citizens and stateless persons on the various matters in civil, administrative and criminal cases in state bodies and courts;
- representing a foreign construction company in a number of arbitration disputes against a Russian state-run agricultural company in courts proceedings;
- representing a foreign construction company as a creditor in bankruptcy procedure of a Russian debtor company;
- representing a foreign trading company in a number of arbitration disputes related to the production equipment supply against a major Russian steel company in outside Moscow courts proceedings;
- implementing court's decisions on behalf of Russian and foreign individuals and legal entities via bailiffs service in Moscow;
- acting on behalf of a privately owned company in several disputes for real estate purchase and sale deals in Moscow.
Advocate Maxim is a member of the Member of the Moscow City Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : 77/4508
Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Maxim A Polyakov: English, Russian
Book Consultation With Advocate Maxim A Polyakov
User Reviews for Advocate Maxim A Polyakov
Be the first one to write a review.